The Aloha Cup is the new name for the Hawaii Pacific Section Championships! The Aloha Cup offers exclusive wildcard entries into the Hawaii Open and the Tennis Championships of Maui and also contributes a large amount of points to a player's year-end rankings.
- September 30 - October 2, 2016
- Central Oahu Regional Park
94-801 Kamehameha Hwy.
Waipahu, HI 96797
- Open Men's & Women's Singles & Doubles
- Hawaii residents only. Must have a valid USTA membership.
- Women's singles champion receives wildcard entry to the qualifying draw of the Hawaii Open , a new $125,000 women's professional tennis event.
- Men's singles champion receives a wildcard entry to the main draw and finalist receives a wildcard entry in to the qualifying draw of the SportMaster Tennis Championships of Maui , a $75,000 men's professional tennis event.
Questions? Contact tournament director, Eddie Merc | email@example.com