Hawaii Masters Series Regulations
1. Players may accumulate points in all four series events.
2. Points will be awarded using a USTA Hawaii Pacific Level points table. Only individual doubles points will be maintained. Each player will earn points per round won for each event. The winning team is determined by highest points earned.
3. The categories that will be considered for overall championships are Men’s and Women’s Singles/Doubles for the 30, 40, 50, 60, and 70 age groups.
4. If a player enters his age group and the event is not held, the player may play in a lower event and have those points transferred to his/her original age group.
5. If players play in multiple age groups (maximum of two), any points per round earned will count only for their respective age group.
6. Points are earned per round. For each round a player wins they will earn 10 points for each round won.
Ex: If it takes a player 4 rounds won to win the tournament then that player will win a total of 40 points. If a player wins their first match after receiving a bye they will receive 10 points for the bye and 10 points for the first match won.
7. Point Standings Tiebreaking Procedures
a. Head-to-Head (if applicable)
b. # of Masters Series Events Played
c. Lowest % Sets Lost
d. Lowest % Games Lost