NEED YOUR TENNIS ON A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE?
Do you want to play matches at your own pace and on your own time? Well now you can with USTA Flex Leagues. Normal USTA Leagues are stricter with regular play days and times. With Flex Leagues, you can literally bend time...your own of course...to fit with your busy schedule!
Registration for upcoming seasons of USTA Flex Leagues is open - so sign up now.
These programs are experiencing solid growth as people find that convenience and great match play are hallmarks of the Flex League program. If you have a busy schedule or can't always commit to playing at regular times, this program is definitely for you.
Another bonus is play in these leagues DOES NOT affect USTA official NTRP ratings at this time, so you can come back in and get your feet set before jumping into regular team-based USTA Leagues or higher-caliber tournaments. Practice your singles if you're a doubles specialist, or vice versa! Either way, Flex is a great way to round out your tennis menu.
If you need more information about Flex Leagues, please contact Director of Adult Tennis Lindsey Keeler at firstname.lastname@example.org
USTA Membership is not required for these leagues, however the cost is $35 for non-members and $25 for USTA members for singles play, and $20 for members and $25 for non-members for doubles play.
Log onto www.ustaflex.com to find out more about USTA Flex Leagues or to register for an upcoming season.
Click here for Flex League Rules.
1. Go to www.ustaflex.com
2. Click on "Login" link.
3. If you're a new player, you need to complete a "Player Profile" and create a login name/password (YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE - make a note of your login name/password).
4. If you're a returning player, simply log in
5. Click on Register for a League (left Navigation bar).
6. From drop down boxes, select your Division of interest and State.
7. Choose your desired league (click on the Register link).
8. Follow prompts for payment information.
Now you're ready to head out to the courts and start playing more tennis!